Tuesday 16 October 2012

Rihanna On her Second Vogue Cover as She Opens up on Her Love Life

In her interview, presumably conducted before her recent reconciliation with Chris, she also bemoaned about her lack of a love life and said that she wished a guy would pluck up the courage to approach her because she just wants to have fun on a date.

She said: 'I would love to go on a date. You don't think that? I'm a woman. A young woman, vibrant, and I love to have fun.

'No one asks. Trust me on that. I'm waiting for the man who's ballsy enough to deal with me. And I have too many vaginas around me at this point!'



Rihanna revealed that confidence and a sense of humour are the main qualities she looks for in a man.
'Seriously, all I want is a guy to take me out and make me laugh for a good hour and take my ass back home,' she said. 'He doesn't even have to come up. All I want is a conversation for an hour.'
The R&B superstar doesn't mind waiting for her dream man to come along and says she won't settle for second best.
Rihanna explained: 'I'm going to wait, though. You always find the wrong s**t when you go looking.'
































No comments: