Tuesday 30 October 2012

Nicola McLean Goes Topless For NOW Magazine while revealing her body insecurities

Baring all: Nicola McLean posed nude as she revealed her body insecurities in a frank new interview Read the full interview with Nicola McLean in this week's Now magazine, out now
 

She's made a career out of baring all in sexy photo shoots and flashing the flesh on the front of men's magazines.

Posing totally naked in an un-airbrushed photo shoot, the former glamour model spoke out about her body issues, explaining she can't stand what she sees when she looks in the mirror. 

She told Now magazine: 'I don’t love anything about myself. I hate my eyes – they’re too small and I have a squint. I’m really ugly without make-up, so I always wear it. It makes me feel more confident. I have such bad body dysmorphia. 'I was bullied at school for being ugly and it stayed with me. I changed everything I hated about myself, like my teeth, boobs and hair, but I still don’t love anything – only the fake bits.' blah.. blah.. blah... Guys what do you think, do you like what you see? Please only positive comment, help her self esteem.....