Monday 8 October 2012

fatal accident on way to wedding in Ogun state as 20 people die

             
At least 20 people lost their lives yesterday Saturday October 6th in a fatal accident that occurred around 7 am along the Abeokuta-Siun - Shagamu express way when the Toyota Hiace they were traveling in collided with a Volvo tipper. Eye witnesses said the tipper swerved off its lane and rammed into the bus...killing most of the people in the vehicle.

The victims of the Toyota Hiace were on their way to Lagos for a wedding when the accident occurred.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The other day, while I was
at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see
if it can
survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube
sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I
know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!


My web page :: View here

Anonymous said...

Appreciating the
persistence you put into your blog and detailed information
you provide. It's awesome
to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same
out of date rehashed material. Wonderful
read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to
my Google account.

Look at my blog :: View my web page
My site > Please visit my site